Why is Google delaying the availability of the Honeycomb source code? How will in-app billing on Android impact the market? We have a heated discussion on the PlayBook, its competitiveness, its support for Android, and more — one of our better discussions I think. And finally, how can a $41 million investment in a company that hadn’t launched a product be justified? Is this truly the sign of VCs going crazy?
PLUS: We are now on iTunes!
Pro podcast tip: listen at 2x speed if you find the hour too long! It’s still easy to follow along at that speed.
- Rob Woodbridge (www.RobWoodbridge.com, @RobWoodbridge)
- Jeff Bacon (about.me/jeffbacon, @thesuavehog)
- Anthony Rizk (www.ThinkingBlackBerry.com, @arizk)
- No Open-Source for Honeycomb?
- In-App Billing on Android
- PlayBook: competitiveness, Android support, and more!
- The Color of Money
- Google holds back Honeycomb source code indefinitely (geek.com)
- Inside the $41 million Investment in Color (inc.com)