A couple of other insightful mobile experts and I — humble eh! =) — have been doing a podcast for the last few weeks and it’s really rounding into form. It’s our take on the most important stories in mobile over the past week and what they mean for the industry we love. We’re still working through the new-podcast kinks but we get a lot of good discussions going and try to look at the stories from different angles.
- Rob Woodbridge (www.RobWoodbridge.com)
- Jeff Bacon (about.me/jeffbacon)
- Anthony Rizk (www.ThinkingBlackBerry.com)
- HP Does the WebOS Dance — does it matter?
- Nokia finally picks their date for the prom
- HTC diversified into gaming and video
- Is Apple going to be your next carrier?
- … and much more!